I just received this e-mail from the folks at Nettwerk Music and figured who better to share it with than my readers on Christian Music Fan.
Roses are Red, violets are blue, the biggest Jars fan may have all their wildest dreams come true! In light of Valentine’s Day, Jars of Clay would like to get you in the mood for their upcoming Spring Tour. Simply help us out by doing any four items listed below, and enter to win a Valentine’s Day Package including a Compilation CD made by Jars of Clay, a video note personalized to you from the band and more! Three runners-up will also receive Valentine’s gifts from Jars of Clay.
- Post a review of “Good Monsters” on iTunes, E-music, Amazon etc.
- Write a ‘Roses are Red’ poem.
- Host your favorite Jars of Clay song on your Myspace page and don’t forget to send us the link!
- Create your own tour poster and put it up around your neighborhood promoting Jars of Clay. Email us either a picture of where you put it, or the poster you designed. Great places to post are: book stores, record stores, schools, coffee shops. Please remember: ASK FIRST before posting!
- Make a Valentine’s Day card for someone special (mom, dad, friend,
- Host Jars of Clay’s Valentine’s banner on your website/Myspace page/blog.
Copy & Paste this code:
Send us an email with pictures, poems or links for each task you tackled. Please send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: ROSES ARE RED
Deadline for entries is: February 23rd, 2007 and the winners will be chosen AT RANDOM from eligible entries. We’ll post the winners in the news section of jarsofclay.com and myspace.com/jarsofclay on Wednesday, February 28th.