Members of Casting Crowns pause for a photo with GRAMMY-winner and country superstar Carrie Underwood at the SONY BMG post-GRAMMY party at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Pictured (L-R): Hector Cervantes, Carrie Underwood, Chris Huffman and Mark Hall.
Casting Crowns and lead singer Mark Hall lead all GMA nominees.
- SONG OF THE YEAR – “East To West” – Mark Hall, Bernie Herms (songwriters)
- MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR – Mark Hall
- GROUP OF THE YEAR – Casting Crowns
- ARTIST OF THE YEAR – Casting Crowns
- POP/CONTEMPORARY RECORDED SONG – “East To West” – Casting Crowns; Mark Hall, Bernie Herms (songwriters)
- WORSHIP SONG – “Praise You In This Storm” – Mark Hall, Bernie Herms (songwriters)
- POP/CONTEMPORARY ALBUM – The Altar and the Door – Casting Crowns; Mark A. Miller (producer)
- INSPIRATIONAL RECORDED SONG – “By His Wounds” – Glory Revealed – Steven Curtis Chapman, Mark Hall, Brian Littrell, Mac Powell; David Nasser, Mac Powell (songwriters)
- SPECIAL EVENT ALBUM – Glory Revealed – Josh Bates, Steven Curtis Chapman, David Crowder, Mark Hall, Shawn Lewis, Brian Littrell, Trevor Morgan, Tim Neufeld, Candi Pearson-Shelton, Mac Powell, Shane & Shane, Michael W. Smith; Mac Powell (producer)
Photo and article information from Casting Crowns e-mail newsletter.