Nashville, TN (June 15, 2009) – Word Records’ rock newcomers Remedy Drive are currently celebrating their sixth week at the top of the CHR chart with their breakout single, “All Along.” Their No. 1 slot also marked the last No. 1 song on R&R’s CHR chart.
The group also recently teamed up with Air 1 and Creation Festival for a unique summer road trip promotion. The winner, from Queen Creek, AZ, was announced today and will be flown to Seattle, where they will then take an RV to complete the road trip to Creation Festival in Washington state. For more details, check out www.air1.com/promodetails.aspx?i=5107.
For a full list of tour dates and more information on Remedy Drive, please visit www.remedydrive.com.
Remedy Drive’s 2009 Summer Tour Schedule:
- June 18 Atlantafest Stone Mountain, GA
- June 19 Alive Festival Canal Fulton, OH
- June 20 Big Ticket Festival Gaylord, MI
- June 24 Creation Northeast Shirleysburg, PA
- July 3 Cornerstone Festival Marietta, IL
- July 9 King’s Fest Doswell, VA
- July 10 King’s Island Cincinnati, OH
- July 11 Lifest Oshkosh, WI
- July 16 Sonshine Festival Willmar, MN
- July 19 Hills Alive Festival Rapid City, SD
- July 22 Creation Northwest George, WA
- July 31 SoulFest Gilford, NH
- August 1 Rock The Sound New York, NY
- August 5 Kingdombound Festival Darien Center, NY
- August 6 UnityFest Muskegon, MI
- August 15 NewSong Festival Leitchfield, KY
- September 5 Lifelight Sioux Falls, SD
- September 11 Rock The Universe Orlando, FL
- September 26 AwakeningFest Leesburg, VA
Remedy Drive is exclusively booked by the William Morris Agency – www.wmaccm.com
Word Entertainment, a Warner/Curb company, is comprised of Word Distribution, Word Music and Word Label Group’s Word Records, Fervent Records, Myrrh Records, Canaan Records and Word Music Publishing. Leading the industry with over 50 years of music making history, Word Entertainment represents some of Christian entertainment’s top brands, including award-winning artists Diamond Rio, Point Of Grace, BarlowGirl, Mark Schultz, Randy Travis, Selah, Natalie Grant, Aaron Shust, Big Daddy Weave and Francesca Battistelli, in addition to Big Idea’s successful VeggieTales video series.