The new year has arrived without much of a fanfare for me personally. We had a great time with friends last night getting together. We ate, played games and just had a good time. We were all somewhat amazed at the less than hoopla that seemed to revolve around the new year countdown on TV. Didn’t those things used to start at 8pm and go all night? We pretty much didn’t pay attention to anything worthwhile until the last 10 minutes and even then it was very low key. Doesn’t change the fact that 2007 is over and 2008 has begun though. I spent much of the day today in bed with serious head-cold and congestion.
I’m excited about another year with b5media and blogging on Christian Music Fan. A few of my goals are to get more interviews with some artists and inside scoop in the industry. I’m also planning on heading to Nashville for GMA Week later this year. Stay tuned for more information about that.
Ever since I started blogging though, one thing I like to do is see what the top posts were on the blog for the year. Here they are:
- #10 What’s Your Favorite DC Talk Album
- #9 Christine Evans on Facebook
- #8 Top 10 Christian Music Songs This Week 12/21/2007
- #7 Christine Evans Sends Christmas Greetings
- #6 Pre-Order Casting Crowns New Album The Altar and the Door
- #5 Free Third Day MP3 Download
- #4 Top 10 Christian Songs This Week 12/10/2007
- #3 Winter Jam 2008
- #2 Chris Daughtry Getting Some K-LOVE Airtime
- #1 Album Review – Michael Boltons A Swingin’ Christmas
Looks good. From this I think I can say that you like album reviews, independent artists like Christine Evans, knowing what the top songs are and where to get some free music.
Keep looking for all of that to keep coming at you in 2008, along with much much more!