Here’s a quick visual for how to leave a comment on a post.
At the bottom-right of each post that allows comments you should see a line that reads “Comments (1)” as shown below.
Note: The number in parenthesis states how many comments are already listed on that post.
When you click on that text you’ll see a comment form load for you to add your thoughts as shown below. If you’re logged in to the site already you should see something like the following.
If you’re not logged in, you’ll see the fields as shown below.
Do the following:
- Put your name in the field. This will be the name that shows up next to your comment.
- Put your e-mail address in the field. Will NOT be posted on the site, but it’s used for the Admin to contact you if there’s a question about your comment, or if you choose to subscribe to comments via e-mail.
- Website – you can enter this field or leave it blank if you don’t have a website.
- This is the text box you enter your comment into.
- When you’re done adding your comment, don’t forget to click on the “Submit Comment” button.
There you go! Nothing to it.